The 32-year-old driver of the Lamborghini told fire marshal’s investigators he was considering purchasing the car and was test driving it. When he started seeing and smelling smoke, he pulled into the nearest parking lot, Fire Rescue said. Investigators determined the fire resulted from a failure in the engine compartment. Firefighters were called to a Restaurant where they found a Lamborghini fully engulfed in flames in the parking lot. Crews evacuated the building and quickly put out the fire, Fire Rescue said. There were no injuries.